Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Battlestar Galactica New Merchandise

We all love the old version of Battlestar Gallactica but we like the new one better. I know I like enjoy the graphics and special effects of the new version rather than the old one. I don't usually buy merchandise for TV shows, but some of the items are pretty cool so I did take a look at them.

I want to know what you think of all the stuff they sell from the movie. Do you like it? What is your favorite item? Did you buy anything? Where did you get it - do you recommend that place for everyone else? These are just a few questions I am interested in. I want to see what everyone says.

I have been surfing around and I found some stuff that I think is a little over the top. Please let me know if you agree. I found the collectable cards. Now, does every television show that caters to kind of a "nerdy" crowed, have to make a collectable card game? I have to admit, I have played Magic the Gathering because I was young and it seemed really cool at the time. I liked the graphics of the cards and the game as a whole. Now, this card game goes too far. Just because they have enough characters to make a card game doesn't mean they have to make one. I'm sure the cards look interesting, but how great could the game possibly be? I hate to think of what people actually play. ( If you play this game, let us know so you can correct me...and sorry for attacking your game:)



I think I am allowed to talk like this because I have played the star wars card game and I did not much like it. It might be because I don't watch the show and my friend needed someone to play with. I could be wrong, it could have been a great game. If only, he would have given me some cards that were more powerful instead of all the common stuff.

Okay, now it's your turn. What do you think of the items they sell for this show? Do you like them? Do you think there the greatest thing so you bought the whole set and have them in your room...in it's sacred original packaging to preserve it's worth and greatness?!

In any case, let us know what you think...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home