Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Son Also Rises - Battlestar Galactica - Torrent

When I checked my emails, I found a few people were looking for full episode downloads of The Son Also Rises Episode of Battlestar Galactica. It was a pretty good episode so I guess there would be a high demand for it.

Now, the problem is that people want this for FREE but where do you find it? We all know that bit torrents are simply - very very bad things -

So, I have to say that downloading free episodes from the internet is very illegal... (Right?)

Despite this, since I have the demand I must produce the information for my visitors. If you want this particular episode, you will have to download all the episodes since and erase the rest if you would like. Obviously nobody will sit and change one episode into a bit torrent.

Strangely, I found a torrent that had all the episodes but left the son also rises out of it for some reason. This is probably why I've been getting the demand for the specific episode. The torrent that does not have the episode is: http://www.mininova.org/tor/529991

I did find another one but it's actually private and requires that you create a username and a password to join some private site. They say not to use a regular email address like hotmail or MSN so you would need a website to get webmail like that. Or some other third party email.

The link to that is, http://www.mininova.org/tor/554341

I will keep everyone updated. I am still waiting for the response after joining Until then, I will be looking for more torrents from other sites. If you know where I could download this episode, please let us all know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home