Monday, March 19, 2007

Battlestar Galactic - Crossroads Torrent Download

Again, I have been getting interest in torrents. Since I wrote the last post, I have been getting double the interest in torrents for Battlestar Galactica. "Crossroads seems to be one of the more popular torrents but again, if you want torrents, you are more likely to find entire seasons rather than single episodes.

One thing I learned recently is if you really want to find only one episode, you just use limewire. I think they have some kind of paid version that makes it legal. I'm not even sure if limeire is legal. Please let me know if it is because I would like to know.

So, just go to the previous post, it will give you instructions on finding the episodes.

If you have an alternative route to download, please press the "leave a comment" link and let us know. Don't be a quite hogger of info!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What do you think about creating a Battlestar Galactica's ring of blogs?
It coulb be just linking each other or creating a webring.

If you have any comments, or suggests just let me know on my BSG's blog:

http://estrelladecombate.blogspot.com

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home